View Single Post
      10-10-2014, 09:09 AM   #33
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

This thread is a sea of misinformation.

First of all, when you try and run a custom setup here with universal parts, everything needs to be test fit and evaluated before cutting and welding.

Your shop clearly did not do that because no one pull the OEM diffuser and swap the M6 one on without noticing M car exhaust tips extend far further back towards the muffler beacuse they are viewable.

The standard muffler tips are short because they aren't viewable and it saves on cost.

Regardless of how close you are with this shop, they should have never let you leave like that.

The Megan Racing exhaust should fit your car without an issue. There is no M-Sport/non issue, they just didn't make a version specifically called out to fot the F06 GC, but if I recall your rocking a coupe. The exhaust is available in both SS and burnt titanium "look".

If youre looking for best pricing, look to the vendors on the boards. Shoot them a PM and they will give you unadvertised pricing. I've seen 625 shipped from extreme power house at some time.

My personal opinion, I would leave the diffuser as is and mount the Megan with SS tips. Youre teetering on having too much black on your car (imo, respectively). Any gloss black tips will get lost in a gloss black diffuser. You could paint it white and go with gloss tips though.

You comented you liked the rear of my 6, that was with polished tips.

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||

Last edited by ///M3THOD; 10-10-2014 at 01:31 PM..
Appreciate 0