02-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #72
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post

You are looking at a period of about twelve to eighteen months, possibly a year for the M variant. M6 Gran Coupe for example arrives this time next year.
As usual, thanks for being so forthcoming, Scott. So the reveal and launch dates of the F35/6 will trail the F32's respective dates by 12-18 months, and another 12 months on top of those for the F85/6. So it'll be a while. I seem to recall that the window between the F12 reveal and the F14 reveal was significantly shorter than 12-18 months, or am I wrong?

As for the roofline of the F82 and F85/6, I certainly hope you do something as aggressive as the F12M, if not more so given that those cars are aimed at a younger demographic than the F12M.

By the way, what is the chassis designation of the 4-series GC? F35 or F36?
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0