View Single Post
      04-28-2016, 12:01 PM   #135
DCG
REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

The i lineup needs to be expanded. It was a great start but is gone nowhere since the launch and the cameo in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol which came out in 2011. There are a lot of Teslas here on the East End of Long Island. The Teslas I see are all of the four-door sedan variety it looks cool and it is what people need. The average consumer does not need a two door sports car or a ugly econobox. The BMW i team needs to re-think there strategy, all they need to do was put the technology into the 3, 4 and 5 Series and then it will sell like hotcakes. But that has not been done yet and it needs to be. Here on Long Island they are even offering free charging stations to charge your EV cars up.

By the way Long Island, New York is the home of the Nikola Tesla's Tesla Coil. If you're ever in Shorham Wading River you'll see Nikola Tesla's headquarters, the Tesla Motor Company has donated funds to restore it and possibly make it a museum. And right next to that is a 911 Memorial with a girder of the Twin Towers. And directly across the street used to be a sod farm, and as of 2015 is been turned into a solar farm, how cool - about time! This is located in the same town where they built a nuclear power plant in the 80s but the locals voted against activating it so it sits there crumbling and good riddance to it.

Go green or go home!
Appreciate 0