Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 650GC/E93M3/Lexus LS600HL

Garage List
Thanks for all the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan 24v View Post
That's a lovely car! How are your rear passengers finding it?
Comfortable. When I ordered the car, I purposely adjusted the front seats to normal sitting/driving position, and I sat in the rear seat with my sales to finalize details. Took us a good 30 mins in the back seat. So I know the back seats are quite ok My friends are all of Asia average build (around 5'6"-6'), and they find the rear seats comfortable as well. Surprisingly, they felt that the 6GC had a bit more leg room vs my F10. However, the lower roof line does make them feel that they are in a smaller space then the F10.

But I am divorces, and have 2 little girls aged 9 and 6 with me, any they don't complain about the space One thing though, is that the seats are more sport seats like and thus stiffer than the heavily cushioned F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
she's a beaut, congrats! luv her eyes

when r u gonna pur on ur ms08s?
Yes, she's an absolute beauty! I had my eyes set on one of the frozen colours and my salesperson talked me out of it. She told me that while the frozen bronze is stunning, but most people who can't make up their minds will go with the catalog colors, which makes it not as unique. And I concur the she's dead on the money there. The 6GC should be all about uniqueness and rarity. I would hate to be in a frozen bronze and see another 3 with the same color in the parking lot

Regarding the MS8. Still undecided. The MS8 20" looked great on my F10. But when I put the MS8 onto the 6GC, they feel too big for the 6GC The 6GC is all about perfect proportions and with the MS8 20", the 6GC looks a bit wierd...... And the OEM star spokes that came with the 6GC is the ONLY OEM wheels from BMW that I liked from all these years driving BMWs. And my first bimmer was a 635CSi, so I have seen all of the BMW OEM wheels and almost all of them were ugly. But somehow the star spoke seems right on this car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Harry View Post
Nice ride mate!
Thank you!
Appreciate 0