03-24-2015, 07:55 PM   #47
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfive View Post
Congrats, looks great! Curious though in what ways do you find it better than the 2014 M5 - what all does it do better? I, for one, won't mind the CF roof or the frameless doors or the nice low sexy stance. What others aspects are better?
Thank you sir!. Well I have not been able to really drive it to get a full result because the break in service has not been performed. But from my observation and short time of driving, I must say the drive is much more sportier you feel the road in a tighter way with still having some soft to it. the seats and cock pit feels like you are grabbed and in a jet. For some reason the throttle feels softer and wants to go more than my M5 did. Around turns this is much sharper, but it is not as smooth as the M5 not surprisingly. But this is based off driving. But looks I pretty sure theres a lot to name on that exterior and interior wise.
-2014 BMW ///M5 Black Sapphire Metallic with Full Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SOLD
-2013 BMW ///M3 Limerock Park Edition SOLD
Appreciate 0