View Single Post
      04-22-2014, 07:21 PM   #3
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoniumTans View Post
Guys I have a f12 2012 650i M sport, color is carbon black metallic, black FULL napa leather interior with white stitching, poplar gray wood, alcantara ceiling, 20 inch M sport wheel with brand new tires and 2 extra almost brand new front tires, car has FULL LED headlights. Non smoker, garage kept, always hand washed and waxed.

My payment is ONLY 990.00 because I put 5500 down payment. I do not need any of the down payment.

12 months left and 5000 Miles left, I can negotiate with you on adding miles to my lease.

Will add more pictures later. (347) 834-0004
Sorry, just curious... would you mind disclosing what BMW dealership you got that lease from...? You seemed to have gotten a WAYYYY better lease agreement than i did...

I have to be honest when I say that when I took the GC, that is the first time I felt like I was ripped off by a dealership, (in Queens) but this is also my first leased car out of 4 cars since I started driving, so I thought maybe it was natural that I felt like I got the short end of the stick. Seeing the agreement you got reminds me that I should always follow instinct...