01-31-2024, 11:40 PM   #22
Opie55
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 650i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacinto View Post
reviving my old thread lol

so the old dealership where i used to work just got in an f13 on trade (one of my buddies' trades actually lol). Said it was an older gentleman in his 70's, and it's in great condition, as per the pictures minus the dirt

I plan on seeing the car on friday, and aside from numbers, the thing I worry about is the mileage. Most of the 6er's I've been looking at are sub 50, but between 30-40k. My ever long debate between the 4 and 6 is reliability, and at the end of the day, the 4 is, majority of the time, going to be the more reliable car, and if not, at least cheaper to repair. I do my own diy's and I'm exceptionally handy, but I just don't want it to always be on my mind that the timing chains, the oil seal, and other random v8 problems are going to pop up. I already own an n20 for god's sake.

I think i could get an absolute steal of a deal cause my managers hated these cars with a passion since they never sell. That's why I'm not worried on the numbers. I need to hear it from you owners: If you did it again, and saw this car come up, what would you do?

link to the car!

quick edit: build date on the car is 5/14. this is not an lci, correct?
Not LCI, but a good car. Has B&O stereo and adaptive cruise.
Appreciate 1
djacinto397.00