United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridamarco
I totally agree with Manhattan. BMW should have thought of a space. It wouldn't have been that tough. But now the car is so tight, and so beautiful, that some carved-out space for the key seems silly and harmful.

Look, for all you jokers who talk about pants, I don't want to have the darn key in my pants while I'm driving! A big hunk of plastic sticking into my thigh and annoying me.

BMW should have figured out a little cubbyhole.

But, just as with cup-holders, the company will respond to consumers' desires in, oh, about 20 years. I'm looking forward to my 2035 M6!
Really? A thread about a place to put your keys while you drive? Are we serious right now people? We have huge cars, there is plenty of space, if your jeans happen to be too tight, to put your keys. I'm not a smoker so in the event that it is not in my pocket for whatever reason I put it on what's supposed to be the ashtray. It also happens to fit perfectly in the little nook designed as a handle to close the driver's side door. Never thought that of all of the important features BMW could put in our cars, performance-oriented or not, I'd be seeing a thread about a "key fob holder" specially not so many years after the introduction of "keyless go". Any of you care to request rear seat cupholders for the rare occasion where we have slightly underweight supermodels or small children riding in the back?
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0