View Single Post
      01-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #317
Endless619
DHS
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Its funny I am a Giants fan from the Phil Simms days and have to admit they are not a Super Bowl contender this year. I am glad they made it into the Postseason, but may not make it past the Divisonal Round. lol

Honestly, the reality of it is the winner of the New Orleans Saints VS Green Bay NFC title game will pretty much be the Super Bowl Champ. The AFC is way to weak this year. Brees has already shredded the New England secondary before and he is even better this year. New England is not really a threat, regardless this year. Baltimore looks hungry, but again on the road they look beat up.

Don't get me wrong the New York Giants can beat Green Bay on a good day and should have earlier this year but they cannot stop the Saints. Both season games they have been pretty much blown out at New Orleans.

San Francisco should be exiting the playoffs in the Divisional round and is expected. They had one of the easiest schedules just like Atlanta had last year. Look at them, one and done. Same shit here.
I am already looking forward to the 49ers preseason games since I will be down in the area this Summer.

Last edited by Endless619; 01-03-2012 at 02:13 AM..
Appreciate 0