03-24-2015, 07:51 PM   #45
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
Congrats on the pick up! They have quite the frozen line up over there. I was checking out the frozen bronze M6 GC after Targa Trophy
Yeah seriously, they are M certified so apparently they have first access to certain color builds apparently lol. Yeah they 1 or 2 of those still for sale. Looks pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrt_M3 View Post
Good to see you bro!
Enjoy it
Thanks man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Good luck with the new car; she sure is a beauty!

Is this an acceptable time to lament this site's overuse of the adjective "beast?"
Appreciate it man. haha seriously, but its the best name for the m5 AND m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by username8701 View Post
20% definitely.. Goes with the dark look.. Beast Mode!!!!
I agree man I use to do 5% on the back windows and 15%-20% on the front. But on my M5 I did 15% all around I think I am going to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8042 View Post
Tremendous. Wow. Enjoy in good health and safe driving!
Thanks man definitely, safety first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Sweet ride! Congrats!
Thanks buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysspl View Post
beastmode
haha Seahawks/marshawn lynch mode haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Werm View Post
15% and jb4 for sure
definitely the 15% I THINk, did that with my M5. jb4 good? hear its bad for the engine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal135 View Post
Great thing about black is that you don't have to go too dark with the tint to look good. Just go the same % all the way around.
That's definitely true I use to do 5% on the back windows and 15%-20% on the front. But on my M5 I did 15% all around

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Something to consider...going too dark on the tint may be a safety issue when driving around town at night.
thats definitely true! I use to do 5% on the back windows and 15%-20% on the front, couldn't see anything on the back. But on my M5 I did 15% all around and it was good so I MIGHT just do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
awesome ride! You and Powerbeast should get your cars together and do a photoshoot! Dueling Frozen black M6GC
That would be great, I would like to meet with that guy, I seen pictures of his car, its gorgeous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Beautiful ride
Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92proper View Post
Damn dude powder, pills or rock? Lol jk. Love the car but the frozen colors are kinda played out....after watching tons of tutorials on caring for that paint, I have no clue why anybody would buy a BMW with frozen paint. Congrats on the purchase.
all the above haha jk, OMG man, It is hard because I get paranoid but its actually easy to wash, just need to know what to use. the bmw care products are expensive to $200. Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by DML View Post
Sportiest damn sedan ever
I definitely agree, went from the M5 to this, this car is quite better, although I still love the M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTF13M6 View Post
What a beast! Congrats!
Thanks brotha
-2014 BMW ///M5 Black Sapphire Metallic with Full Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SOLD
-2013 BMW ///M3 Limerock Park Edition SOLD
Appreciate 0