View Single Post
      09-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
xionium
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Mercedes

Wow 13NF thank you so much for that honest heartfelt reply! holy smokes I feel like you are telling me candid stuff =D lol.

I was already putting together other bits from what i read on other cars (hard to find 1st hand reports not SUV-based or comparing AMG/M models) and it was leaning me towards the "not that big of a deal if left off, not end of the world" kinda thing. (especially since most were definitely doing 'sporty' cornering etc. with it when comparing)

Yes spending the $ + especially the depreciation alone (45k in 2-3yrs?!) makes me sick everytime i think about it. I wonder if the dealers here in the US would let me do an extended test drive. i have a feeling they wouldn't be thrilled (Used to live in UK so I know your guys' customer service, when existent, is indeed far superior)

I do feel like you have cemented my position a bit more, so i really do appreciate your response. Where im at in Cali, the roads are in a surprising state of disrepair, the 19"s im getting specifically cuz the 20s i test drove months ago w/ M-suspension was *insanely stiff* my coccyx was sore as heck.

Does the 6 come with The Dynamic Damper now, (I mean the thing that goes from Comfort+ to Comfort to Sport to Sport+) or is that entirely dependent on the Adaptive Drive option?
Appreciate 0