02-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #122
Rolitto
Second Lieutenant
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE90 View Post
WOW I can't believe how easily the M6 took a brand new GTR... don't think that the Japanese fancy their best car getting eaten alive so easily. But that's okay, the GTR is just a kid's car for people who don't enjoy driving. The GTR will soon be history considering they sell them at a loss... what a shitty car from a shitty manufacturer. Leave the great cars to the pro's please.

Clearly seeing an M6 bitch-smack that little lizzard isn't good enough... Dreamer please make a video of your car killing a GTR in torrential rain in reverse... I think that will settle the poor little suckers who drive their mom's civic or dad's corolla's dreaming they will one day own a PlayStation on 4 wheels.

Just to warn you, my flame-suit withstands a thousand posts a second (and that's at altitude, imagine what it would be at sea-level... probably OVER 9000!)

In all honestly though, this is sad... this thread reminds me of a volkswagen forum. At the end of the day, there are video's going both ways, and like what you like, some people like fat japanese chicks that look like ass and require all for limbs to get around... that's okay. No judgement. Dreamer posted a video of him clearly ripping up a 2012 GTR, and that is his legitimate experience. The video is the video, like it, hate it, it is what it is. Shit happens... an Australian won Olympic speed skating, he's got the gold (forever in the mothereffffiiiin history books), doesn't matter what the world record is, doesn't matter that everyone posted a better time during practice. HE WON GOLD, are you going to fight that too??

Now, politely, shut the fuck up, and if you really want to be a big man, take up Dreamer on his offer, wipe the floor with this slow ass M6, post the video here so we can all knowledge that GTRs are faster than lightning and that you clearly have the biggest weewee for knowing how to reference websites. Good job, and after all that, I'll even make a legitimate certificate and send it to your mom so she can be proud of your accomplishments and put it up with all the other fantastic accomplishments you have such as:
1.) being able to determine from a 1 minute straight line video about how good someone is driving
2.) figuring out a car that is accelerating to 200kmph is clearly broken
3.) knowing that a 2012 GTR is in fact a 2008 GTR, just the fucking troll changed the rims and the front bumper so he could fool all of us, except for you... you clever fuck, you... the fuck would we do without you

BRO, YOU'RE SO EXCEPTIONAL THAT YOU COULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CHUCK NORRIS AND BRUCE LEE WHILE EATING RAMEN NOODLES THAT HAVEN'T COOLED DOWN... FUCK DUDE, YOU DESERVE A GOLD STATUE... ACTUALLY FUCK THAT, IT SHOULD BE MADE OF GTR LOGOs DIPPED IN LIQUID DIAMONDS.

*** While this post, may have been indirectly directed towards one member, there are other (shall remain unmentioned such as said first member) that really should consider what they hell they are arguing for... I'm sure you guys make your parents proud every step of the way.

Can we discuss whether a 1.8T is better than a VR??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're amazing! I couldn't agree with you any more.

Last edited by Rolitto; 02-13-2013 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0