04-23-2014, 05:32 PM   #22
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
Just saw that video, the M6 finished with a 12.1s 1/4 mile. It really can do a lot better than that. E63 M6 was good for 12.4s. I've seen stock F13 M6s run 11.8s. It's a tricky car to get off the line perfectly for sure as it lights the tires quite easily and the first gear is very short, but 12.1 is isn't even close to its true potential. Regardless, this car's true worth is measured beyond things like straight line speed. If it's stoplight to stoplight speed one's after then just buy the latest and greatest GTR. I forget which one it is, seems they have a special edition on a special edition nowadays. Track Edition??? Black Edition??? Anyhow, it'll probably be one of the fastest cars you can find off the line and it's one of the most tune friendly. To me buying into sprint speed is a pointless endeavor in a world where just about any 400+hp car will take you from a green light to the next red light before you can even blink.
Don't feel like spending around 100k for a Nissan I know it's a GT-R, I know it's fast, but it's still a Nissan, looks like Altima inside. Also, Porsche Turbo S and McLaren MP-4 look way better, and much faster. I know those 2 cost twice as much, but you get what you pay for.

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0