View Single Post
      01-28-2018, 03:49 PM   #7
DerBosewicht
Problem Solver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 640i Gran Coupe

As you guys can see, I been pretty entertained going through old threads. But this really sparked my interest as no one really moved on it. So two things I discovered.
1- To date, though, these lighting systems have been installed in either the exterior mirror or the door. This is problematic: When integrated into the mirrors, the light moves away from the path it is supposed to illuminate when the door is opened; placed at the bottom of the door, the light cannot reach the ground below until the door is opened. The seven solves this problem by placing it under the car behind the wheel.

2- company below has developed one, however it is 155$ US AND the YouTube vid is a bit sketchy. I asked them to make a closer video to see the detail. While I don’t expect it to be an exact copy of the lines on the 7, don’t want it to be cheesy either.

Some of you guys that may have access to BMW authentic part guides may be able to find the exact part number on the 7 and the price. Which I am sure is going to be at least 2 arms and half a leg... EACH LOL...

http://www.vagtune.in/bmw/bmw-lighti...lay-kit-detail
Appreciate 0