View Single Post
      10-07-2022, 09:06 PM   #56
M6-1989
Rep
Drives: 2013 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWisBest View Post
Update:

Spoke with @frostm6 on IG. He has 39 m6 owners interested in the lights so far. We are at 74 m6 owners wanting these lights just in our networks!

Spoke to Simon at KYCS UK, who will be handling design, tooling, and working with the factory to manufacture the lights.

Essentially, we need to do an initial run of these lights to make sure they function property. The factory wants $6k to do this for us. What we need is 9 people (I am the 10th) to pay $600/per person for a set of initial run tail lights. This will be paid directly to KYCS UK, not me. They are a reputable Auto Electrical company specializing in custom lighting, specifically head and tail lights for BMWs. They have a 4.7 star rating out of 42 reviews on Google.

Those who purchase this initial run will need to monitor the lights both in warm and cold weather, continually checking brake lights, blinkers, reverse lights for a month or 2 to make sure that everything is working properly.

Once we have had proper testing, we will send the feedback to the factory to make any tweaks necessary in order to get to final production stage. Retail cost should be around $800- $900 for the final production stage set of tail lights, and will come with a 1 year warranty!!

Those who purchase the initial run tail lights will get the retail set for free once they are complete, while others will have to pay full retail.

Simon is working with the factory to confirm the details so it could be 1-2 weeks before we are ready to order the initial run. Let me know if you're in with me. My $600 is ready ��
Im down, put me on the list, my $600 is ready! Paypal ready. Once this go thru, we should have them make a set of headlights. =P
Appreciate 1
BMWisBest111.50