04-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #49
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 COMP PKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARam View Post
There is only one part # for these wheels. They are 433 wheel style and i didn't have any fitting issue. However, i noticed that the REAR tires rubs sometimes with the underneath plastic area when u have heavy people in the back.

Additionally, the rear tire are so WIDE that they stick out a little and make the car stance more aggressive (I will post some picture of this).

As for tire comparison, I noticed that the Michelin are far BETTER because the car felt a lot comfortable on road and pot holes. Also these stick to the road like glue for grip!

And before the change, i ran over (6) Dunlop tires replaced due to side wall bubbles with the 356 wheel styles. Worst tire i ever had. There's a whole forum about these tires. Everyone is getting side wall bubbles.
Thanks for reply Aram. I am going to the same route now. I thought about HRE, but the stunning looking and better price of 433 wheels just growing on me. BTW, can you upload some detailed looking of the rims on your car? Ah... is your car lowered? I am going to lower my car not sure will this be a concern or not.
Appreciate 0