SpikySimonW
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F13 640d | E60 M5 | E66 730d

Solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMtheJJ View Post
BMW calls it "comfy access", while Lexus calls it "Easy access", but they are essentially the same thing, making getting in and out of the car with ease, ever parked very closed to a car next to you? being a coupe, having a longer door, the class actually is right in your face when you try to get out from a very tight parking spot, but with window half lowered, you can actually get out of the car, sometimes when it's really tight and close, I have to lower the window all the way so that I could get out, don't know if this makes sense
Ah-ha! Full points to you sir! Makes sense - while I (so far) haven't needed such a feature I can now at least sleep easy in the knowledge that I know what the 'feature' is actually for!

Following your well-worded example, I guess when EXITING a vehicle from a tight space you indeed have your window controls available however when you RETURN to a vehicle and when some idiot has parked far too close alongside then this is when the feature from the remote could come in handy..

Appreciate 0