10-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #233
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason yaco View Post
Wow that looks amazing great job and I must comment what are you using to have the car look like it is wet that is fantastic how the car shines.
Thanks Jason, I will PM you what I use. I keep it garaged and rarely drive it in the rain or bad weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by late apex View Post
Very sinister looks! I like it. I never ran a front plate (still don't) in Chi-town, are they enforcing it more now?
Yeah, it's too much trouble here. I'm tired of getting tickets for no front plate. They will pull you over for that and parking anywhere in chi if a cop is drawn to your car in some way and sees no front plate you will get a ticket. Some people are lucky but I myself have gotten 7 already and im tired of giving them money or going to court to have it dropped so I just pimp the plate and have peace of mind. I know it sucks but I have no problems and gives them less reason to be drawn to me. On another note I hit the gas a little bit to pass someone last night but I didn't see there was a police officer a few cars back so then he speeds up to get right behind me and I think my diffuser scared him away because he came up to my rear hard and after a few seconds he went to the next lane and took off past me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519 View Post
Hey Hunter,
I just want to tell you your car is epic. Looks amazing.
You are the boss. Hunter.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Appreciate 0