Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamg13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
Nice! Good looking out, I will give them a call when they open. My current coupe has white leather, so silver would be a little easier to maintain (currently it's running me 300 bucks a week to get the car hand washed, waxed and detailed inside out, but keeps the matte silverstone paint/signature interior looking goooood)

However, I'm not in the market for a GC, so the price needs to be literally stealing the vehicle (I was offered 1050 monthly on an executive demo with 4,000 miles- but I don't know... I love the GC, but being 26- Im still stuck in my coupe phase)
Those two-toned white/black interiors on the individual bmws are one of the best looking interiors. Personally can't deal with worrying about that though - especially on two cars! I've got a couple of female friends that are always wearing bronzer and crap like that on their legs, so I have to throw a towel down on the seat before they get in. Champagne is kind of gold colored, so thus far it hasn't really shown too much discoloration. Would imagine silver stone would be somewhere in the same boat. I just use that Leatherique stuff to wipe anything off that shows up and it's outta there.
Hahahaha I feel your pain man. Since mine is the signature S interior, it is WHITE. So I literally drive with towels because like you mentioned- being a single man, I do have a couple lady bugs take a ride from time to time needless to say, even with the towels- im super paranoid on it staining marking, anything- (I have Tupperware in the trunk incase food is brought, cause no foods allowed in the front). So the detailing is worth it- but it definitely gets tiresome.
Attached Images