01-23-2015, 12:49 AM   #10
JimM6GC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC; '16 B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
Ugh...that's discouraging. I'm honestly thinking of picking up one of the few manuals around the country and simply wrapping the vehicle/upgrading the brakes. Probably save so much time
Niello in Sacramento has a Silverstone/Silverstone M6GC with a MT that has been sitting there since last spring. I know because they tried to sell it to me at the time. The sales manager said he would give me the proverbial deal I couldn't refuse (and that was last spring!), but I refused because I didn't want the Silverstone interior. By now, you may be able to truly pick it up at a price you can't refuse.

As for Crevier, I bought my M6GC from them. While I had some difficulty with them re: PCD (and I was somewhat harsh on them on this board), and I even "fired" two salespeople in the process, they eventually came through, even to the point where we intend to order our B6 from them this year. So it looks like C5Driver and I will both get the 6-er production data at the same time! One thing I can say based on my experience with them, despite the particular negatives I experienced at the time, is that they don't string you along re: allocation. I definitely can't say the same for Niello in Sacramento. I ordered my M6GC from Crevier in the middle of last April (no deposit required) and picked it up at the Performance Center on June 19.

If anyone wants a '15 M6GC with Silverstone/Black and MT, I could sell you mine if you offer me a price I can't refuse!

Last edited by JimM6GC; 01-23-2015 at 12:56 AM..
Appreciate 0