View Single Post
      08-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #4
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthlakeM6GC
I have had my '15 M6 GC since March of this year. I did the 1200 break-in period by the book. I have about 6000 miles on it now. The throttle response has seemed to worsen as time goes. I am experiencing a strong hesitation after a turn, then it kicks in and makes me look like a crappy driver. It also hesitates when straight but not quite as much as in a turn. I took it to the dealer service department and as usual they could not find anything wrong. Yesterday I had a 335 jump me and the damned lag kicked in. I swear it took 2-3 seconds to accelerate. I was in sport+ mode at the time. Today the lag was constant in all modes. This is really getting frustrating and making me think something is seriously wrong. Has anyone experienced the same thing? Oh, to mention, I am completely stock.

Sincerely, a frustrated M6 owner.
What you are describing is 100% DSC intervention . Even in sport plus you can be 100% DSC on . If you floor it in a lower gear with the wheel turned DSC off you will end up looking backwards lol . Your car saved your ass .
Appreciate 0