View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #33
TBB
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 640d GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionP View Post
Thanks. I'm waiting on to get it back so I can take pics in sunlight of the inside and out.

I as well was concerned about back seat space. Not that I carry 3 people alot, but just to know in a pinch could I transport someone. Looking at the measurements of the back area it is pretty much similar to an S5, my previous car. I was about to get back there with a little yoga action, but once locked in, it's not horrible. The M6 i think I could do an hr back there at any one time but I am 6' 210. The main problem for anyone 6' and above is headroom. I jumped in the back and had a friend get in the driver seat. I llet it back as far as I felt comfortable, just touching my ankles. He is about 5'6" and had some room to spare in the driver pod. So it seems about 5'10" Fr/Bk average height should be fine. I didn't play with the passenger side yet, but the angled dash kind of rooms some space that you would think would be there.
Thank you so much for the detailed information PrecisionP. As far as E92 coupe considered (and I am currently using) we all know 6 series has less space even its a huge and bigger car than E92.

Thats why I wanted to hear the real experience.

Another question if you dont mind, Id like to use M6 daily. I mean real daily even to go for a supermarket, would that be a problem do you think?

And howmany miles or kms do you think a M6 motor will drive maximum under normal driving conditions? Possible to have around 200.000 kms?

Thanks in advance and enjoy your new princess!!
Appreciate 0