View Single Post
      03-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #466
Caspita
Turbo Guru
Rep
Drives: 2011.99 E92 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
they might be winning but its not the same way they were winning in the beginning of the season. I mean i guess a win is a win but they usually drag their feet and play catch up in the 4th qt. In the beginning of the season they were so explosive and dominated the whole entire game I'm not seeing that anymore. I guess they could be tired or whatever but i hope i see the old heat in the playoffs they were really entertaining to watch.
Agreed that it's definitely seemed a bit different. Although they still have their moments of explosiveness throughout some games. Were up 26 points at the half just a couple of nights ago.

I hate this mentality of wait till the playoffs. I understand they were able to get away with it last year and dominate the east in the playoffs. But they can't expect teams to lay over and play dead, every team has gotten better this year, and the level of competition amongst the top teams in the east is pretty remarkable. I can't help but think if they don't get their act together, it will be Chicago in the finals.

Casp Media |
Appreciate 0