First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
Yea, I seem to be following your footsteps

Thanks for the compliments on the Imola. I'm not used to being the guy with the flashy car so this might take some time to get used to (had two people stop walking right in front of my car yesterday and just stare - then they gave me a double thumbs up and started to walk away slowly) - was strange!
6GC is just such a sexy car.
I already got 10+ strangers' comments on my gc. All of them just say it's simply beautiful.
Ahh, I remember in the past February, I was going to grab some breakfast sandwich in my local Starbucks that morning, one e92 335is driver all the way followed me to the parking area and said:"It's really beautiful. Do you mind I take some pictures of your car?" He made my day.
Enjoy your ride Man. BTW, 650GC can't bring you some chicks, but it can bring tons of MILF to you.
wzj519 -

I'm experiencing the same thing in NYC but 2 1/2* more. Just in the last couple of months i been stopped on traffic light by side-by-side strange women drivers. TWO TIMES this happened just to say my car was beautiful and elegant.

In one of these instances after the compliment remarks, one woman asked me for my cell phone #. I was so nervous that the only thing that came out of my mouth was "I'm a married men" and raised my hand pointing to the ring. My friend all laugh about this when i tell them.
Appreciate 0