View Single Post
      03-25-2012, 11:52 PM   #459
Caspita
Turbo Guru
Rep
Drives: 2011.99 E92 ///M

The big 3 seemed to shy away from taking shots for some reason. I think Bosh had 3 shots at the end of the first half. James and Wade become too complacent, and settle for outside jumpers. They're 2 of the best slashers in the NBA and can get to the rim at will....almost seems like they forget that. And as mentioned, Battier was the 4th option in the rotation, yet he had the most shots in the 4th quarter. I have no problems with James playing the point, but he has to be willing to be more assertive.

I think defense was the bigger concern in this game. Miami prides themselves with their defense, giving up 103 points is unacceptable. They were slow on their rotations all game.....especially in the paint covering the bigs. Perkins went 8-11 and Ibaka 8-10. most of which were pretty open looks. Battier I think was also mismatched against Durant the entire game.

That being said I applaud OKC for their game plan and execution. They looked great from start to finish. Miami unfortunately has a long ways to go if the expect to compete for a title this year.

Casp Media |
Appreciate 0