11-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #18
C's Bimmer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC,'08 M5,'14 958 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwblack750 View Post
Your car. Oh my god...your car. I was just building almost the exact M6 on bmwusa. I'll need to wait a couple years to save up some cash, but it is my dream car. I love my 640xi GC with the JB4, but the M6 is, as you put it...a beast.

What color interior? I think I want red. Do you like your spoiler? My '14 640 GC is Alpine White, and I thought about putting a spoiler on it. All I've done so far is the black grille, tinted windows, blacked out the yellow side marker, burger air intake and the JB4. Any other mod suggestions??
Thank you! I think you would love my car even more, since you mentioned the interior that I have. My interior is the Sakhir Orange (red) with the Carbon Fiber trim. I also did the full Alcantara Steering Wheel (I had to give up the heating element on my stock wheel when I did this, but it was well worth it and I live in the Northeast where it gets cold in the winter), OEM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob, P3 Vent Gauge, ECS Black Anodized Pedals and Blinder Extreme 905HP Front and Rear Laser Jammers paired with a hardwired V1 for the interior. I also had the entire car coded with an extra 30 or so options. The cockpit is definitely unique. My spoiler, diffuser and splitter is all Vorsteiner and I absolutely love it!

Current Garage:
*2015 Singapore Grey F06 M6 Gran Coupe (The Beast)
*2014 Black Cayenne GTS 958 (Wife & Kids Beast)
*2008 Imola Red E60 M5 (My Other Beast)
Appreciate 0