01-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #20
M6-4KIX
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 6 M(pkg) Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
After just completing the 2-day M School, I'm going to have to say M4 over M6 assuming that an M4 Individual interior can very nearly match that of the 6's, which cannot be said now of the M3.

The M3 coupe on the highly technical PC track was nothing short of perfect. However, the interior was abominable compared to the M6/6 Series. On the track, I didn't give the interior a second glance. Sitting in the pit, I couldn't stop looking at all of the plastic, dated gauges, and general boringness of the interior.
Hey 22 You are so lucky to do that!! My thoughts (and only my thoughts) are that BMW will position the new M4 in a new and younger market.......... ( sorry, but I do think you are the "spring chicken" in the 6er group) It will have the size, shape, back seat......... and all the up scale BMW options available at time of launch??? After all the 4 series is exactly the number between 1 and 8........... all the other series. So, you must ask yourselves, is this simply a coincident?????? or marketing plan???

It will be nice!!............... can you say "European Delivery" boys and girls??

I love stirring the pot!!
Appreciate 0