04-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #28
luigimaster24
Major
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i & 2021 X6M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55
Ok I finally go to really open her up today for about 20 min on the Mexican Toll roads speeds up to 160mph and high speed bends at 120 plus; the car handles excellent. The roads I was on were very smooth so the car didnt feel bouncy but instead had that taut bmw feel we all love. With EDC in sport plus the shocks and springs combine to make a "coilover like" feel. You have movement up and down but its very tight with out excessive compression and rebound even on the parts of the road that had slight undulations.

What was awesome was the neutral chassis response I got as I pressed it in the turns vs what I feel in my F10 M5 (maybe its just the active seats LOL). In the true straights the car pulls but with not much bounce.

H&R got these springs dialed nicely with no handling loss yet a huge gain in the form department.
Hey Vic, did you take your M6 down to the Rosarito/Ensenada Mexican toll roads south of San Diego?

Those roads are nice to really open up the car and have beautiful scenery to your side at the same time.
Appreciate 0