03-13-2013, 02:05 AM   #175
Holset
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Comp LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerM6 View Post
Yes the south african model has 398kw because of 95 pump fuel. But the white one I raced had 1lt NF ultra octane booster in it. 6kw (404 vs 398) not really that much. Not my fault Datsun cant sort out their management system. I make full power with my M6 using pump fuel!

Yes around a track a GTR will beat the M6, there was a test in South Africa and the GTR was 2 seconds faster than the M6. I dont think BMW built the M6 for track racing like Datsun did.

The point of the video is "what happens to a GTR when it meets a M6 off the track on a highway or open road" ..

Lets be honest, how many M6 owners buys a M6 for racing it on a track? Uhm almost none. How many of us buy the M6 for luxury comfort style and a VERY comfortable day to day ride.. Almost everyone.

There are no mods available in south africa for the new M6 yet, only akrapovics and that does not include downpipes and decat.
Yeah im with you.
I dont think its impossible for a M6 to beat a GTR from a roll the M6 has more power and less driveline loss.

But as someone said on another forum about GTR fanboys is that their saying is THE GTR CAN NEVVA LOOSSE LOL!
Appreciate 0