02-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #165
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideboy View Post
Thats exactly my point, by making the same pro driver take both stock cars around same track under same conditions isolates any variables that may affect the results, and in these conditions GTR would win due to performance edge.

In "real" world - anything can happen (even a civic beating an M6), but what are we discussing here, the real world cases or the raw comparison between the 2 cars? If we are to make a fair comparison we must place both cars in exactly same environment.
No one is disputing the raw power of the GTR. Hell, you can buy a GTR at a 1/3 of the cost of most exotics and it will spank them.. We ALL know this. That goes without saying.
We are ALL discussing real world here. Real world meaning, two owners, two cars on a side road or light to light. Amateurs.... Not professionals. I guess I don't understand why its so hard for people to wrap their head around that?
Then you have the GTR peeps making excuses as to why the M6 won and the GTR lost or calling the vid a fake.. I mean, really???!!!
Just let it go and view it as the OP showing that he beat the GTR (several of them and several diff owners), given the circumstances.
No one is saying that the M6 will spank the GTR on a track, with professional drivers or that these cars are in the same league. Where did you get that from? lol *face palm*
Past - '84 Ferrari 308 GTSI | '88 Ferrari 328 GTS | '05 Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition #180/300 | Audi S4
Appreciate 0