02-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #67
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro1 View Post
Nothing I need to get over. It's just a car and I'm stating the facts. You don't have to agree with me. You also don't know what I have. Oh yeah. Not everyone posts all their cars up. As a matter of fact I do own one and several other cars in addition to the m3. It wasn't a "good race" if the other driver can't drive. I don't street/drag race my cars, but I have driven the f10 m5 as well so I know which car is faster. I give some credit to the driver but not the m6 over the GTR. It's simply not a faster car. Post all the videos you want. I could do go on youtube and do the same.
Oh ok, so you let me get this straight:
1. You have a GTR but don't street\drag race your cars (even though there are race tracks and 1/4 mile strips that offer "legal" racing)
2. You go by what "others" post on the web and vids but not your own results so, everyone else's results, that beat a GTR, is null and void.
3. You claim it was a "bad driver" in the GTR, yet you don't have any vids or URL's of your own driving skill
4. You "own" a GTR and because "others" on the web say its the fastest then, it has to be

Does that about cover it? LOL
Past - '84 Ferrari 308 GTSI | '88 Ferrari 328 GTS | '05 Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition #180/300 | Audi S4
Appreciate 0