10-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #22
PrecisionP
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ATPC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBB View Post
Looks really great and so classy....Congrats on your interior/exterior combo choice..

Btw I do really wonder about the back seats space..Do you think 4 passangers can travel in this car? Do back seats have enough space?
Thanks. I'm waiting on to get it back so I can take pics in sunlight of the inside and out.

I as well was concerned about back seat space. Not that I carry 3 people alot, but just to know in a pinch could I transport someone. Looking at the measurements of the back area it is pretty much similar to an S5, my previous car. I was about to get back there with a little yoga action, but once locked in, it's not horrible. The M6 i think I could do an hr back there at any one time but I am 6' 210. The main problem for anyone 6' and above is headroom. I jumped in the back and had a friend get in the driver seat. I llet it back as far as I felt comfortable, just touching my ankles. He is about 5'6" and had some room to spare in the driver pod. So it seems about 5'10" Fr/Bk average height should be fine. I didn't play with the passenger side yet, but the angled dash kind of rooms some space that you would think would be there.