itinj6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superspeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-4KIX View Post
Once again, thanx Southern6er........ you have provided us with some great info and pics since your car arrived!!

I must say that anyone who has not ordered this option.... you are truly missing out on a groundbreaking technology. Last nite was our first night drive and it was soooooooo impressive. I have never seen such illumination and the fact they move when you corner and light up the direction of the turn, is an incredible safety improvement. The interior ambiance lighting is very pleasing as well. Estacit that we checked that option box!!
Still mad that full LED was not available a year ago
The standard HIDs are still gorgeous indeed. I actually think I like how the halo rings and eye brow light strips stand out better on the HIDs than the aluminum strips they put in the LED headlights.

The only thing that is disappointing is the standard bulbs for the turn signals on the HiDs. Really BMW? 100K car with standard bulb turn signals unless you get the LED package? Regardless, I'm sure those long signal strips won't go unnoticed, even in fog, but that is just rediculous on BMWs part.
Appreciate 0