06-26-2014, 05:07 AM   #31
Andym3100k
Captain
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC FULL HAMMAN WIDE BO

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
Make sure you let it adapt before you dyno. Don't forget to purge the system before you run the car and before you dyno to make sure you don't have any air in the lines, otherwise it won't boost at its full potential. After you purge kick it on the highway a couple of times to make sure meth is flowing consistently. 3rd or 4th gear are good long gears to see and feel meth flowing.
" You'll notice at first there well be a little delay since the meth has to flow after purging the system."

The best way is to datalog it so you can see how boost is running. there might be some dips in a couple runs till meth is running continuously. A couple of runs or pulls you'll be good to go.

Good luck!
Car looks great by the way!
I must really thank M6beast for his advice, guess what? While I'm still waiting for my S2 board for meth. I pour VP 100 octane race gas to test out on +5psi & what I can said is I'm freaking surprise with the result. I don't have any misfire or whatsoever experience that I had the last time (misfire on 4 cylinder & transmission problem) the car pull like a bullet train just after a few rounds of adaption. I don't even have to leave it overnight or a few days of waiting.
I'm now telling every M5/M6 owner, this Engine & Transmission is not what u may be thinking of (as of it is very limited) The last time when I hv misfire I was on 4.5psi with 98ron with 1 bottle of +6 Ron booster. I will keep trying all different kind of fuel with different boost. I don't think it will misfire or with all kind of funny code again, the method is very easy just let it adapt. Do it with 3rd gear n 4th gear & DO NOT step on the gas in a short second. Just press it down slowly to run the engine pull to redline n let it feel the pull & adapt to the mix of the AF. Repeat the same thing for 5, 6 times if possible then stop shut the engine for a while like 10, 20mins n start the car n repeat again. After which I can tell u the car will be totally different!
U will not believe till u try it, last night I push it to 5.5psi with race gas(without meth) even higher than what M6beast did on 5psi. The car will just keep pulling......
Heading to the same dynamic dyno very soon, stay tune.......

Last edited by Andym3100k; 06-26-2014 at 05:14 AM..
Appreciate 0