View Single Post
      02-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #19
Bönz
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

By "we" I meant Southern6er and me - as we were discussing this matter. No disrespect intended. Like I said, I didn't want this to become another debate on this topic. If you believe everything you read in black and white, then, well enough said.

I will take the word of the engineers that work for BMW over hearsay, which is exactly what blogs are. I have read pretty much everything on the web about this matter as well as listened to the cars - no difference. No need to keep providing links. However, since this is such a deeply debated topic, I have once again bothered my busy friends at BMW to look deeper into this matter for vehicles that are shipped to all parts of the world.

Of course the rear box PN's are different, the finishers are different. I cannot explain the center box, but again perhaps in South Africa, things are different or the PN refers to something else. Please be patient while the engineers that work in Dingolfing look into this - again. I will post their response as soon as I hear back.
Appreciate 0