View Single Post
      02-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #44
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519 View Post
Will keep you informed, Samurai of 2day.
I remember when last time I was dinning with my sales person (he is also my personal friend actually). I mentioned my mind about trade in 650GC for a x6m to him. He told me right now he also does not have any information about the out coming x6, but he also said if the x6 is really going out next year, the huge discount of X6 models will start around this year May or June.
As I am in Canada, so I just can tell you something what could be expected for Canadians.
For X5's case, I remember all x5 models get $10000 factory discount when the F15 X5 been announced. MSRP for a well equipped X5M is around $120,000+tax(13%HST) in Ontario Canada. Usually, if you go to buy a BMW, you can get 5% to 8% discount at normal days. However, my friend who is also a friend of my sales person, he got a x5m at $106,700(tax included) last year.
I think this is what I can expect for x6m also, because X6m and the X5M are almost identical price in Canada.
I will keep you informed when I get any info back from my sales person.
This is great info. Thanks for that. I know that these cars are more expensive for you guys in Canada VS us in the USA. Still, I will let you know how things are on my end, becuase with the knowledge you provided in the above post, I will keep my eye out for discounts on the out going X6 when production starts on the F chassis X6.

Last edited by Samurai of 2day; 02-11-2014 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0