05-08-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I'm really glad this topic came up, because I would like some genuine feedback from you guys.

So I am really torn between the X6M or an X6 50i.

I really want the power and prestige that comes with the X6M, but honestly, that power would go to waste since most of my driving environment would not allow such a beast to be free. Also, the exterior color options are not calling out to me, Although I would settle for the Donnington Gray if I go for the M. I was looking forward to having the full digital cluster in my next bimmer, which is not available on the M either. Highly disappointed about that.

The 50i on the other hand would have the digital cluster that I wanted, and I really like the Graphite Gray as an exterior color. I would definitely go with the Msport package on the 50i. The only thing the 50i is lacking in my opinion is the power, prestige , the seats of course and the transmission selector found in the X6M .
What are your thoughts? My lease will be up this winter, so I would like some help and knowledge and experience from you all.
If you know that you're not going to want, need, or use the power of the M then the answer is right there in between the lines. If you were a performance junky and you wanted the power above all then the M would be the way to go. Either way it will be a great choice as the X6 is a really nice car! If you ever want more power you could get it tuned through BMS, and one of those power pedals from VR, should be right under the X6M at that point and you wouldn't notice much of a difference
Appreciate 0