View Single Post
      05-08-2015, 02:54 PM   #6
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I'm really glad this topic came up, because I would like some genuine feedback from you guys.

So I am really torn between the X6M or an X6 50i.

I really want the power and prestige that comes with the X6M, but honestly, that power would go to waste since most of my driving environment would not allow such a beast to be free. Also, the exterior color options are not calling out to me, Although I would settle for the Donnington Gray if I go for the M. I was looking forward to having the full digital cluster in my next bimmer, which is not available on the M either. Highly disappointed about that.

The 50i on the other hand would have the digital cluster that I wanted, and I really like the Graphite Gray as an exterior color. I would definitely go with the Msport package on the 50i. The only thing the 50i is lacking in my opinion is the power, prestige , the seats of course and the transmission selector found in the X6M .
What are your thoughts? My lease will be up this winter, so I would like some help and knowledge and experience from you all.
If you are leasing go with the M, the residual and money factor are the same on the M as they are on the 50i (at least right now they are). You could get the M individualized, which means you can get whatever color you want for a price. I wouldn't worry about the digital cluster, I have it, but it's nothing special because it can't be customized at all. Also I am pretty sure the x6m comes with the M hud right?
Appreciate 0