Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2021 BMW X7 M50i  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [0.00]
Early lease termination, possible??

Hi Everyone,

I am currently on my first lease, and its due in 4 months, however, I have multiple problems with my car that all of my thoughts are is to get rid of it as soon as I can. Its a great car, 2012 550xi with full options but HUD and M package. Problems I have:

1. Front passengers seat tweaks and makes noises in any circumstances when no passenger on it. It annoys me to drive my car alone and listen to this symphony...
2. I had so many bubbles on my tires and replaced every single of them, that after spending $4k on new good year eagle ls2 tires, I am afraid to drive it at all since in any moment I can damage one more. Moreover, rear tire showed low pressure for the last 4 days, I put some air in, it was low again today. I went to repair it, and I discovered 1 more bubble on the inside wall, therefore, repair is not possible, only suggestion is to put a new tire. $500. Not a fan of it...
3. All of my 4 wheels are bent. Don't know how that happened, but it is what it is. Dealer says they are easily bent (R19), but only option I have is to put new wheels on - $3.6k. Same as my remaining lease payments for the period I have left.
4. Suspension always gives noises, very harsh in Comfort+ mode and even when I cross the rail road or some small holes car starts shaking like its a London Double decker. Moreover, my steering wheel shakes on speed 60mph+. I think it should not be like this.
5. The deck behind rear passenger seats makes so much noise I don't even know what to do about it. Just annoys me
6. Last night, when accelerating, the car started shaking like there is an interruption in fuel supply to the engine. I went to the dealer this morning and I have an appointment on Tuesday. Technician took a ride with me and confirmed that he feels it. Car needs a check.

On all of the above, all that dealer says is:" You have all 4 wheels bent, thats the problem of all your problems". What can I say to him? Just wants to get rid of me. On the other way, in 4 months he will be selling this car in his showroom, in this condition - it is hard to be sold...

All I can think is to terminate the lease as soon as possible without any penalties if possible (the car is under another person's name) and I would jump on M6 coupe or GC.

Anyone's opinion would be appreciated a lot! Thanks
Appreciate 0