View Single Post
      08-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #1
Need4Speed_Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E39 M5, F10 M5, F80 M3

Arrow Hamann BMW F06 640i | HRE Wheels | Brembo Brakes | Supersprint | H&R Springs by N4SM

Need 4 Speed Motorsports | BMW F06 6-Series 640i Gran Coupe | 20" HRE FF01 Flow Form Wheels

The collaboration of some of the world's best manufacturers makes this BMW Gran Coupe the Ultimate Cruiser. Astetic & Aerodynamic enchantments are provided by the Hamann Aero Body kit while the H&R Sport lowering springs aid in the already very impressive handling capabilities of the Ultimate Driving Machine. Improvements in aerodynamics and handling capabilities provide the stable to which we can give birth to more German ponies. A custom ECU, custom down-pipe, and a Supersprint exhaust not only increases power but also gives this cruiser its unmistakable tone.

Making sure we are able to hug the corners and kiss the apex on a Sunday canyon run are the HRE Flow Form FF01 wheels finished in Tarmac Black and matched with Michelin Super Sport tires. Responsible for bringing this 4,200lb "hugging and kissing" ultimate cruiser to a halt is the Brembo Gran Turismo Big brake kit finished with yellow calipers.

Upgrade List:

Wheels:

20" HRE Flow Form FF01 finished in Tarmac Black

Tires:

Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Front 255/35/20
Rear 285/30/20

Suspension:

H&R Sport lowering springs

Body Kit:

Full Hamann Body Kit
Competition front lip
Side skirts
Rear Diffuser
Rear Decklid

Brakes:

Brembo Gran Turismo BBK finished in Yellow
Front: 6 piston 16" Disc (405x34mm)
Rear: 4 piston 15" Disc (380x28mm)

Performance:

SuperSprint Exhaust system
Custom down-pipe
Custom ECU tune

BMW 6-Series F06 640i Gran Coupe on 20" HRE Flow Form FF01 Wheels finished in Tarmac Black

Click Here to Visit Our Website!

Attached Images

Last edited by Need4Speed_Motorsports; 10-18-2014 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0