View Single Post
      04-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #34
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushx85 View Post
Just a few new pics of the current look...
Carbon fibre parts will be ready next week, still no decision on wheels, maybe ADV1 5.0TF or Hamann Evo Anniversary

Hope you like it!
First, I have to say that your car looks simply amazing with the wrap. That was an excellent choice of color for the 6'er. You car looks aggressive and elegant at the same time as this generation of the 6 series should.

I have to ask you about some of the planned mods you mentioned. I noticed you we planning on getting spacers mounted to widen the stance, but I can't tell by your after pics if you had the spacers put on yet. Please let me know if you did in fact have the spacers mounted, and if it had any affect on the ride. Also, if you put the spacers on already, please post some close up shots on the stance of the 6'er with the spacers. Thanks in advance.

I have also considered having spacers put on my 650i GC to give it a wider stance. I normally go with after market wheels and tires, but I think some spacers would give the M Sport 20's just the look I am trying to achieve. Let me know how the spacers worked for you, or if you decided against them after the lowering springs were installed. Thanks again!!