08-20-2014, 09:26 PM   #594
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by C's Bimmer View Post
WOW! And I thought I was into bikes...man, that is just gorgeous! I wouldn't want to ride it -- I could just stare at it all day. Enjoy C!

Thanks C! I'll post some better updated pics when I get the bike out of the shop in 2 weeks. Doing some motor tweaking and changing some engine covers and the exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
What model is this and what are the mods?
Got a link to your forum mod link page? Im sure you got one...
Haha. You are correct! But I'll post the link in a couple weeks when I upload the updated pics and info. Here is some of the modding:

2014 Harley Breakout with a FM 117 Sport Motor, IC Cylinders MTC Pistons kit, Woods 8-6 gear drive cams, Timken bearing conversion in cases, H-Beam Rods, Dark Horse Tru/Welded Crank, SE 58mm TB w/ 4.9 injectors, SE Big Breather, Bassani 2/1 Road Rage, FM/AIM Lockup Clutch & spring, External oil cooler, FM Race Wires, powder coated various parts all over, RSD clarity covers, thunderbike chin spoiler, V rod front Headlight assembly, Danny Gray seat, bike lowered and some various other things. Going to throw a 260 rear on but the current 240 is doing pretty good. Adding shotgun shocks as well.

I'll post some pics of my car in a couple days with the new lip. It's been a while.

Last edited by Hunter5179; 08-22-2014 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 0