View Single Post
      03-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #367
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh69 View Post
dude and i hate the bulls with a passion... why????? cause the fuckers are goooooood.
lol also because there you're only real competition in the east

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
I agree with every point except for this one. His turnovers are due to traps, and sometimes just poor ball handling. It's weird because his dribbles seems so wobbly but he sometimes still have control of the ball. It seems like he's losing it, but he manages to take it to the hoop.

But back to topic, I've watched almost all his games, at least since the streak. I agree that D'antoni sucks, and I think that's the reason why Lin's not able to lift the Knicks up. Lin's offense is actually legit. They lose mainly because of poor defense.

One reason Lin's not reacting too well to traps is because he's constantly looking for open shooters. And we have to give credit to those coaches are draw out nice traps, too. Lin just attracted too much attention during the streak.
well thats my point he doesn't know how to handle a good defensive team. its not him thats playing bad its the other team that forces him to play bad, big difference. He shouldn't be a starter, not yet at least he needs to learn more before you put the kid into hard situations like the heat or the bulls which raped him tonight.
Appreciate 0