View Single Post
      03-15-2015, 05:57 PM   #5
YungDro
Major
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmichael View Post
My car is 3 months old. It's been sitting in my garage for three days since I last drove it. I get in the car this afternoon to go to the grocery store, put my foot on the brake, push the start button, everything comes on like it's going to start, but then everything immediately shuts off. It never even turns over once. Try it over and over again, with the same results. I get all sorts of system failure messages on the dash, and the last message says, "battery discharged: start engine." So, I try again, and the results are the same.

It's not the battery. It's something electrical.

These cars are computers on wheels. If one tiny thing goes wrong with the computer, the car is toast.

To say I'm frustrated is the understatement of the year. I'll have to have it towed to the dealer Monday morning. This is my first BMW. How the hell are we supposed to trust these cars?
sounds like a battery problem should be easy to fix, same thing happend to my sisters merc e class they just replaced it and it had another electical failure. they then added another fresh battery and it was fine

Last edited by YungDro; 03-15-2015 at 06:04 PM..
Appreciate 0