mdrobc13
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
I think the problem here is two fold. One your tips are much too short for your diffuser and many have already mentioned. That leads to the feeling that something is missing that others have commented on. They just look too short for your diffuser. Understand you want to keep your EVC. However that may be impossible depending on the tip style you choose. Look around so more and see what fits. Maybe also try Carbon fiber tips to get more contrast from the black rear diffuser or maybe go to stainless steel again. I think black looks fine too but you need the correct tips to make it work.

Another thing I'd consider honestly is a new exhaust. Since you have the M6 rear diffuser on there you could put an M6 setup on there with a few adjustments and they may even work with your EVC too. Otherwise go for a full aftermarket exhaust. Keep your OEM mufflers for an easy swap back. But that may be your best bet here as well. Yes it will also cost you some more funds but then again we're talking about a $100k car too. But it looks like quite a few have pulled it off with the GC rear so I am sure you will be okay.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0