View Single Post
      03-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #341
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
How about last year? They had the big 3 last year and Wade averaged his career average. Right now, Wade is averaging below his career average and his lowest average since his rookie year.

Wade had one of the best center of all time.. Wade hasn't be consistent. Some night he scores a lot while other night he can't make anything.

Wade and Lebron are not pure shooters. Would you trust Wade or Lebron shooting the ball vs Mike Miller or Mario Chalmers shooting? Chalmers has been clutch all season long and even in the playoff last year. I would give the ball to Miller or Chalmers any day.
that's because wade has been out a lot this season he hasn't played like 12 games or something. You're point is invalid every player has there off nights even kobe will go for 6 for 20something a game. Like i said before wade went 20pts before the half for 6 games the laker game ended that run.

And i never said their pure shooters they drive to the lane and post up. When the game is on the line you want someone who could possibly draw a foul or hit a clutch shot and wade can do both of those. You have 2 of the best players in the league right now, and you're not going to give the ball to either of them for the game winning shot? really?
Appreciate 0