Rep
Drives: E92 M3 and G06 X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnStar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
Such a hard race to watch, as a BMW fan. You'd have thought RLL would have made some progress since last year, but with the #24 car in to the tires with some kind of mechanical issue (sounds like brakes... again) and the #25 car getting driven around like it's standing still is really frustrating. The #3 Corvette passed Bill Auberlen in the esses, and you could really see the M6 GTLM all over the place, while the #3 C7.R just shot through like an arrow.

Really disappointing.
Are we watching the same race? Im here at Sebring watching from Član and think BMW drivers are doing a respectable job.
If you consider being last respectable, ok. The only cars behind the 7th place #25 BMW have been back in the garages for service.

I love going to the races (I went to Daytona this year), but I'm not going to sugar coat it. BMW are off to another rough start.
The M6 is competitive everywhere around the world except in the US. IMSA hands out BOP under the guise of keeping things competitive. However, it appears their idea of BOP is to give Ford and Chevy a leg up on the competition, but what else would you expect with IMSA being owned by NASCAR??? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the M6 as a race car, but I don't think the M6 is the problem here.
Appreciate 1