View Single Post
      05-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

Cool First USA Production Spec M6 Gran Coupe in Sakhir Orange and Frozen White (Pics)

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
These are the first US Spec Series Production M6 Gran Coupes. The Sakhir Orange and what looks like matte Frozen White are the only two cars of these color I've seen in print anywhere since development started on the M6GC. Both cars have the Carbon Ceramic Brakes.

I was skeptical of a 4 Dr F13 M6 Coupe. However, after seeing the M6GC in the metal...I'm sold. Maybe the best road stance of any current BMW model. The length of the car helps create a low slung stance, kick ass stance. You really see a lot more of the Carbon Fiber roof on the M6GC vs the F13 M6.....The Carbon Fiber roof really adds a unique silhouette to the top part of the car. I know the drive train is the same in the M6GC as in the F10 M5 and F13 M6. However, I heard 4 or 5 M6 GC's pull off a traffic light in the last few days. I've heard many many F10 M5 and F13 M6 Exhaust notes at the Performance Center. The M6GC had a very aggressive exhaust note....more aggressive to me than the M5 and M6. Maybe you get a little extra jacked up exhaust note for the top of the line "M" vehicle??

I understand the cars are headed to Austin,TX for Press Drives in the next couple of weeks. Circuit of the America's I bet.... Awesome car......BMW pulled it off with the extra length...the car works in the metal. Enjoy. Thanks. PalBay
Attached Images