07-21-2017, 02:04 PM   #56
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuBimmer View Post
Funny thread. Sounds like the OP doesn't want to have his audio experience interfered with by the chore of . . . driving.

My current Bimmers have two sets of signals to tell me my turn indicator is on. The first is the flashing arrows in the instrument cluster. The second is the click-click-click.
Damn BMW for making only two signals that let me know my turn indicator is on. How can I enjoy myself and know without having to put any effort into driving?
Nobody noticed those flashing amber bits at the trailing edge of the rearview? - I discovered that they also seem to coincide with the flashing green ones on the dash. Surprised nobody took the opportunity to gripe about how awful bright they are, hard to miss actually. But I confess that I had some hate too, until I learned that you can cancel w/ either direction half-push (initially I would over-correct and be 'that guy' who's blinkers were going either way like I couldn't make up my mind.

And anybody who ever got the thrill of having to deconstruct the entire steering wheel to fix that stupid bit of plastic they use to cancel the old ones out can tell you why the new version has advantages.
Appreciate 1