View Single Post
      11-11-2016, 04:05 AM   #19
Mikester30
Rep
Drives: 640d

I just made an inquiry to DMs and got this reply, not a bad discount!:

Hi Michael,

We are offering a genuine software remap achieving upwards of 390bhp with the torque increasing by another 70lb.ft this can be completed either at an address of your choice, so long as my engineer has a quiet table with power and light, or at our HQ in Southampton. The mid-range torque is phenomenal and the economy improves by as much as 3 mpg. The software changes are not detectible by BMW and it can go in for services without any concerns and only warranty work that requires a test drive would necessitate us coming out to temporarily flash the car back to standard. Any callouts are free of charge for three years, with no limits on the number of callouts. The full retail price is £1200+vat but I can offer this at £900+vat as a discount for members of your forum. I would ask that they use a specific term when calling, perhaps your user name?

This price includes our full aftersales software support package, this is three years of unlimited callouts to either reinstall the software if it is overwritten during a software update from the main dealer, also if it is going in for any warranty work where the car will be test driven we will revert the car to standard to ensure the obvious power increases do not provoke any questioning from the warranty manager. These callouts are unlimited, free of charge, and we will come to any location required.

Regards
Tony Young
Appreciate 0